Friday, March 13, 2009

Porky Chops

Any dog worth her salt would love to have a pork chop - even if it got dropped on the ground! We humans are a little more selective, however! I hope you'll try this recipe.

Porky Chops
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
4 pork chops with bone in
1 jar of really good grainy mustard
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped (fresh or dried, either is fine)
Salt and pepper

Slather each pork chop with mustard and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary, on both sides. Place in a grill pan heated to medium high and lightly oiled. You want a brisk sizzle. After 3 minutes on one side, turn the pork chops and immediately move the pan to the oven. Let cook about 8 minutes, then remove. Allow the meat to rest for a few minutes before serving.

1 comment:

  1. oh Ky have I told you how much I love your recipes??? They are so awesome!! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete